Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ's)
Here we list the most common questions that clients ask. If you find that your questions are not answered please e-mail or call us for further advice.
1. Do you re-upholster over the existing fabric?
We certainly do not! All fabric & foam is totally removed before any new work takes place.
2. Can I supply my own fabric for you to use?
Certainly, as long as you have enough material we would be happy to do that.
3. How much does it typically cost to re-upholster a sofa?
This depends on the size of the sofa and also the chosen fabric. Fabrics vary widely in price.
4. Do you offer a collection and delivery service?
Yes, we can collect your furniture and then deliver it to your home when the work has been completed.
5. Which payment methods do you accept?
At the moment we only accept cash, cheque and bank transfer.